The kit includes one Assault Transport Vehicle with the following options:
- open topped or armored troop compartment
- 6 different weapon options for the double front weapon mount or optics
- 3 different weapon options fot the optional side sponses
- 6 different side armor panels or plain side armor panels
- 7 different weapon options for the turret
- optional fuel drums to put on the back of the vehicle
Rough dimensions are:
- length: 16cm / 6,3″
- width: 8cm / 3,1″
- height: 6,5cm / 2,5″
Final product may vary slightly from the pictures.
Product comes unassembled and unpainted. Rework like deburring, grinding, bending and filling of components is neccessary to ensure fitting parts. Resin dust is harmful when inhaled. Dusts may cause temporary mechanical irritation to the eyes, skin, and respiratory tract. Accidental ingestion may cause illness or irritation to the mouth and gastrointestinal tract.
Avoid generating dust; fine dust dispersed in air in sufficient concentrations and in the presence of an ignition source is a potential dust explosion hazed. On combustion, may emit toxic fumes of carbon monoxide (CO).
Risk of inhalation can be mitigated by taking certain precautions. When sanding polyurethane resin, use wet sandpaper to reduce the amount of airborne dust, and always wear a filter mask and safety goggles. Gloves and a long-sleeved shirt are also a good idea to reduce skin exposure. The room in which you are working should be well-ventilated. If you begin experiencing any adverse reactions while sanding polyurethane resin, you should contact a physician immediately.