Preorder is delayed by two weeks to the middle of August.
The Super Heavy Warcrawler kit will include several weapon- and individualization- options:
- short single barreled kinetic gun
- long single barreled kinetic gun
- long double barreled kinetic gun
- single barreled laser gun
- double barreled laser gun
- mega gattling gun
- mega plasma gun
secondary weapons (double mount on top, front and in side turrets):
- 6x double barreled heavy machine gun (takes a single mount each)
- 6x single barreled heavy machine gun (takes a single mount each)
- 6x laser gun (takes a single mount each)
- 4x plasma gun (takes a double mount each)
- two main weapon mounts for the fixed gun version
- several covers on top
- 180° changeable front insert with a secondary weapon mount and a single heavy mortar mount
- optional access hatch for the front instead of the heavy mortar
The smaller legs have two vertical moving joints. The big legs have one vertical moving joint.
All legs can be moved horizontaly.
Rough dimensions are 30x30cm and 10cm height. 12×12 inches and 4inches height. Without weapons.
Final product may vary slightly from the pictures. Different to some Facebook or Instagram posts the kit will not include a turret version.
Product comes unassembled and unpainted. Rework like deburring, grinding, bending and filling of components is neccessary to ensure fitting parts. Resin dust is harmful when inhaled. Dusts may cause temporary mechanical irritation to the eyes, skin, and respiratory tract. Accidental ingestion may cause illness or irritation to the mouth and gastrointestinal tract.
Avoid generating dust; fine dust dispersed in air in sufficient concentrations and in the presence of an ignition source is a potential dust explosion hazed. On combustion, may emit toxic fumes of carbon monoxide (CO).
Risk of inhalation can be mitigated by taking certain precautions. When sanding polyurethane resin, use wet sandpaper to reduce the amount of airborne dust, and always wear a filter mask and safety goggles. Gloves and a long-sleeved shirt are also a good idea to reduce skin exposure. The room in which you are working should be well-ventilated. If you begin experiencing any adverse reactions while sanding polyurethane resin, you should contact a physician immediately.